Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Device not found - 3 times in two weeks

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

I have an issue with my Ionic, purchased in March 2019. I've encountered a problem where Ionic is not syncing automatically and/or manually with the app. I get an error message saying "No device found" on the main screen and when I try to sync it manually in the device section (Sync Now) the icon spins for 2-3 seconds and then a pink icon with an exclamation mark is displayed. So far, it happened 3 times in two weeks.

The only "workaround" I have found is to remove it from the app, and reset the watch itself. This is unacceptable for a £200 device that is less than 12 months old! It's annoying because I need to re-set all the settings, WiFi and a custom watch face I use. Is this covered by warranty?

I'm using it with Huawei P30 Pro. The phone, the app and the watch itself are up to date.

I was planning to sell the Huawei Watch GT2 which I got for free when buying P30 Pro, but I am seriously considering keeping it and selling Ionic instead. Seems like there are many issue with newer devices recently and the lack of new, highly requested features (Driving mode, Smart Alarms...) is disappointing.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

It just happened again and I have restared my device yesterday...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same issue on a weekly basis. 

For now all I do is go to Settings, About and do a Shutdown on the watch. I restart it and it works.

Annoying as hell though!

Best Answer

And it happened again. Great to see so many responses from FitBit support as well... 

Best Answer
0 Votes