Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ETA for the new Calendar app and functionality?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey Fitbit team-

I know there is a Fitbit Calander app coming soon. It's advertised on the Charge 3 page and it was in the All Apps Store store page in the Made by Fitbit section, albeit, not downloadable. 

I am hoping it will pull in all of your calendars similar to what the pebble did. Can you give your user base and ETA or a sneak peak on this app?

Fitbit Ionic adidas edition ¦ iPhone X ¦ MacOS
Best Answer
12 REPLIES 12

Hello, I don't see it in my Fitbit App Store. Would you please share a screenshot? Thanks

Best Answer
It’s not there any more. It was not installable and was a place holder.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Giampi,

I believe the calendar app mentioned was this one:

Screenshot_20180915-101223.png

From Italian Fitbit App Store.

To date, there is'nt any more. I'm really interested on it.

Any news?

Thx a lot

Best Answer

You mentioned this app is for the Charge 3, ate you asking about the Charge 3 or the ionic. 

I don't know of any calandar apps for the ionic or versa that is made by Fitbit.

Best Answer
Fitbit has announced the calendar app for Charge 3 and Versa/Ionic. That’s why I am asking the question, I would like to know more.
Best Answer

I'm  confused and not why asking about the calendar for the ionic, if the calendar your referring to is for the Charge 3

Best Answer
Because it’s coming for both. It would irresponsible for Fitbit to create a calendar app for only the Charge 3. Plus, we have prove of the apps exisitance since it was in the made by Fitbit section of the App Store.
Best Answer
0 Votes

The calendar app for the charge 3 is still not out. I am wondering when and if the app will come out. It’s been over a year since it was released, so it shouldn’t be far from releasing, right?

Best Answer
0 Votes

The new agenda app is currently in beta testing and due to be released soon.  It only accesses your main calendar though.

Best Answer

Once the agenda app comes out, will there be any more apps made by Fitbit or third parties?

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is the board for the ionic, not the Charge 3, 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Will there be an agenda/calendar app for the charge three? On the Fitbit website it says that there will be a “calendar app coming soon”.

When will it be released?

Best Answer
0 Votes