Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syncing difficulties

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’ve had this ionic for about 1 week. If I don’t sync it every hour or less, my phone iPhone X, with the most recent iOS update, it disconnects the phone from the Fitbit. On the Bluetooth screen it flashes from connected to not connected back and forth and takes forever to sync. Once it is synced again, I will receive notifications. I am very frustrated with this as I should not have to open the app every hour to make it work like the device is supposed to. Also I can’t open the app if I am asleep to make sure it stays connected. I have tried factory resetting and removing the device. When I removed it, it wouldn’t be found again and so I had to factory reset a second time. 

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @Zac.b.3, welcome to the Community Forums!

I appreciate all the information and details that were shared in your post, thanks for troubleshooting  the inconvenience you're experiencing with your device prior to posting too, I totally understand how frustrating this matter can be for you. If you haven't already done so, I recommend you to check how the syncing procedure works here and see if there's a missing requirement on your iOS mobile device that's preventing the syncing procedure to be completed.

Also, you can move forward to the troubleshooting steps that are specified on: Why won't my Fitbit device sync? and let me know how it goes.

Keep me posted and let me know if you have any additional questions, I'll be around.

Best Answer
0 Votes