Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Device not working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Can't get my ionic to sync

Can't get my ionic to do anything

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Traci777 

The best way anyone can help you is if we have more information. How are you trying to sync - computer or mobile device, Android, iOS or Windows? Be sure you're up to date with the firmware, and to restart your device. Once you've tried restarting a few times and you can't sync, then let us know.

Posting here really can make a difference.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

When you say that it doesn't do anything @Traci777 has your ionic been setup to your Fitbit account yet? 

Is there anything being displayed on the ionic tracker? 

Best Answer

Hello! Thanks for bringing this to my attention @Traci777, it's a pleasure to assist you, my apologies for the delay in responding your post. I'd like to give you a warm welcome to the Community Forums!

Seems odd that you're experiencing syncing difficulties with your device, this is certainly not the way we designed our Ionic to perform. I recommend you to check this article for more information about how Fitbit devices sync data and to check if there's a missing requirement that's preventing the syncing process. Also, move forward to the troubleshooting steps that are specified on: Why won't my Fitbit device sync? and let me know how it goes. Same as our good friends @Odyssey13 and @Rich_Laue stated, more information and details regarding your concerns will be appreciated, note that we're here to help you. Smiley Happy 

Let me know if you have any additional questions. 

Best Answer