Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Difficulties updating Ionic

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When the new update OS2.2 came out my ionic had trouble updating both via Bluetooth and wifi. I tried shutting down and retrying. I deleted it off Bluetooth and even from my phone and tried to pair to my lap top which it wouldn’t do for some reason. I deleted the app from phone and then readded it and paired my phone back up. 1) there was no longer an update showing and I never did get it to update to OS2.2 (2) on the ionic watch I press to go into exercises and nothing happens. Is there a fix to this ?  I also had a shut down in setting on the watch and that seems to be gone

any help be great!!

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Try setting the Ionic up as a replacement device. I assume it is connected back on your Fitbit acciunt

BTW: Removing a tracker from a Fitbit account usually adds problems, not fixes. 

Best Answer

Hi @Rich_Laue @Sher92, it's great to see you in the Fitbit Community.

@Sher92 If you find any trouble when setting up your Fitbit Ionic as a replacement device, please follow our troubleshooting steps to resolve set up issues.

Additionally, you can visit this article to resolve difficulties updating the firmware to the most recent version.

Hope this helps. Please keep us updated.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes