Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Difficulties with Ionic after firmware update

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

FEBRUARY 2021:

-Screen barely works when touched/swiped. Worked great before update.

-Heart rate barley works. Worked great before update. 

-Sleep is not registering..Worked great before the update. 

Hard/factory reset multiple times and

turning on/off watch + features doesn't correct the problem.

Wild guess, but seems like the common denominator is... the update?

Any suggestions? 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @Sobefitness, welcome to the Community Forums.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention and for all the details that were shared, I understand how frustrating this matter can be for you. The best way to get help for this specific problem will be to chat directly with our Customer Support team or give us a call. That said, please click here to get connected and receive further assistance.

I'll be around if you need anything else.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for reaching out. I will contact customer support as suggested, and hopefully get this thing working properly again 🙂 Best...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just wanted to provide an update...

Contacted customer support and while the gentleman was very nice, he was not able to get my watch working properly. Fitbit subsequently reached out via email to advise that my watch is out of warranty (which I already knew since its 2 years old) and to offer a % off discount on a new device. Kinda expected this to be the case after reading multiple posts with the same issue. Definitely leaves me feeling "a loss" since my watched worked great before that update. Have a Samsung s3, which isnt comparable to fitbit, but after this... do I really want to stick with fitbit? Not sure what to do...

Thanks again for your help. Best!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Your update is appreciated @Sobefitness.

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts and personal experience with your Fitbit device, I understand your situation and how frustrating this matter can be for you. I'd like to let you know that we are always striving to improve the Fitbit experience with our products and services, therefore, the feedback that's shared here in the Community Forums is always appreciated and really helpful for us to evaluate our procedures and make sure that we are delivering what our users want and need.

Since you already received assistance from our Customer Support team, I’d suggest you contact them back if you require further assistance or if you have any additional questions about the outcome of your case. Also, for a better understanding of the information they provided to you, please check our warranty policies here

Let me know if you have any additional questions, I'll be around.

Best Answer
0 Votes