Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Distance Exercise Cues

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi

I have recently changed on several occasions my cues to announce per mile to get my pace, no matter how many times I sync my devise,fitbit.png it constantly shows per 0.50 mile, which is no good to me, I want to monitor my pace per mile.  Any help with what I am doing wrong, i am spending too much time on trying to figure with out and never received a call back from Fitbit grrrrr!

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

I think it's a bug where the settings don't stick. You can set the cue on the Ionic itself if you choose the exercise app and then tap the little gear in the top left corner of the run shortcut. Tap on automatic cue settings and you should be able to set it to 1mile there.

You may have to repeat this before each run though, as like I said, there seems to be a bug which prevents the setting from being saved. 

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Looking to get more sleep? Join the conversation on the Sleep better forum.

Best Answer

This has been an issue with the firmware since the Ionic release. It is not acceptable for FitBit to allow this to continue. First off, I am not sure why .5 would ever be a default. Regardless, it should not keep resetting. I used the Surge for 2 years and really enjoyed running with it. From the GPS to my mile splits. Now, each time with my Ionic I have to make sure I set it to 1 mile cue alerts instead of .5 daily. I cross my fingers each firmware update (or app update) but it is never fixed.

I have my cue alerts set to 1 mile on both the watch, the phone, and the FitBit web UI. It always reverts back to .5 daily.

Best Answer

Could you possibly tell me how to set running cues on phone and fitbit?. I can't seem to do it and I don't like constantly having to look at the watch  thabk you 

Best Answer
0 Votes