Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic Sync Problems?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

It’s been a few weeks now and I have to sync my ionic every morning... which is not a problem, but it takes HOURS for it to sync. I have to turn off my Bluetooth, remove and reinstall the app, turn off my ionic, disconnect and reconnect... It’s a hassle to do that every day. Does anyone else have the same problem???

Best Answer
0 Votes
10 REPLIES 10

Hi! Yes I have the same problem except it seem to be getting even worse, not better!

I am seriously thinking about returning it and getting a Polar.

There are numerous threads on here where the moderators claim that it has been fixed...but it clearly hasn't!  i'm tired of the workarounds of deleting and re-adding etc!

It's not good enough!

Best Answer

Sync is very unreliable! The Ionic keeps restarting on sync too.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Couldn’t agree more!!! I’ve also tried to reach them about the issue, but it continues!!! For me it hasn’t gotten better.. Let me know if yours gets better... 🙄

Best Answer

I've turned off all day sync, stay connected and the widget in android, so that the Ionic doesn't keep restarting on sync throughout the day. Not ideal as it also means forgoing the notifications on the Ionic. Only Fitbit can fix their software. Only thing is to warn prospective buyers about the issue... 

Best Answer

Will do! Mine has got even worse now! Had to reset the Ionic again after deleting it from the app and reinstalling it. Took over 4 attempts to set it up! I’ve had to do all that twice in less than 24hours!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine did too!! Woke up this morning and it would sync... 😒 Had to hard reset it and after 2 attempts it finally reconnected. Did you see there was an update?? I updated it, hopefully it’ll fix this issue for us... 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same problems here. I haven’t seen an update yet today though. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Honestly I’m not very happy with mine and I thought I was past the return window but I actually have until the end of the month to return.  I’m seriously considering doing just that.  I got on here to help me decide.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yup I’m not impressed either! Think I’m sending mine back and getting the Polar M430 !

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
What is so upsetting is that I have been going back and forth with emails to Fitbit and even though I’ve told them I’ve tried everything they still are trying to get me to so the same things over again. They should have just replaced it by now. It’s only 5 months old! And it takes a day to get a reply!

Sent from Meshell
Best Answer
0 Votes