Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email notifications on Ionic

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I used to get email notifications from phone but now notice that’s not a notification option, only calls, messages and calendar. Is this a recent thing with Ionic??

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Huddy2006 Depending on which app you’re using for mail, you’ll find the notifications slider under the App Notifications settings, which is a sub menu beneath the Call, Text Messages, Calendar Events toggles. You’ll need to switch on the toggle for your preferred mail app.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

They limit which apps can communicate .I use fitbit notifications app to extend the limited notification functionality 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Many thanks for the heads up!! Is that app in the App Store ? And if so what is it called? Cheers

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Huddy2006 Depending on which app you’re using for mail, you’ll find the notifications slider under the App Notifications settings, which is a sub menu beneath the Call, Text Messages, Calendar Events toggles. You’ll need to switch on the toggle for your preferred mail app.

Best Answer

Thanks so much, I didn’t look at that before. This fixed my issue, many thanks again 👍👍

Best Answer
0 Votes