Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ending tracked activity on its own

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've had my fitbit for around a month. I've noticed in the past few days that when I start to track my treadmill workout via the option on the watch, it stops the tracking by itself somewhere between 3 and 5 minutes in to my workout. I then have to start tracking all over again. 

Is this a bug? It doesn't do this when I track weights workouts. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

@Niamh22 Welcome to the Fitbit family! That is very odd! Is this happening with other activities? I see that when you track Weights this doesn't happen, but have you tried other exercises like Run, Bike or Workout? 

Also, by any chance are you double tapping the Treadmill exercise screen? or, have you received a notification during the Treadmill exercise? 

Alternatively, please perform a restart on your Ionic. This should certainly help you out with this.

Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @SantiR

Thank you! 😊

So far I've only used it for treadmill, weights, and swim. It' only happening on treadmill. 

As far as I'm aware I haven't double tapped the screen or got a notification. 

I've restarted it so hopefully that'll do the trick. I'll keep you posted! 

Thanks for your help! 

Best Answer

Hi @SantiR

Just to let you know, since restarting my fitbit, it has been tracking my treadmill workouts correctly again. 

Thanks for your help 😊 

Best Answer

@Niamh22 You are very welcome! Thanks for getting back to me. I'm very glad to hear that the restart helped out, thanks for trying that. Hopefully, this will be helpful for other users as well. 

Also, take a look at the Discussions Board as you will find a lot of interesting things there. Feel free to post on any thread you want. If you are looking for Fitbit friends to compete with on challenges, check this thread to add some! 

Anything else, please let me know. See you around! Smiley Very Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes