Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Estimated Oxygen Variability is live :D

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Just review todays sleep stats, and was surprised by this:

signal-attachment-2019-12-17-061002.png

Moderator edit: title for clarity

Best Answer
261 REPLIES 261

Thank you! When is it going to be available to everyone? If not soon, can I join this limited set of beta testers? Also, what about other features leveraging the SpO2 sensor? Would love a direct read out of my oxygen levels! Thanks!

Best Answer

When will the feature be available for all customers?

Best Answer

I am really disappointed that I do not have this showing on my app. I have been a Fitbit user for several years. However my best friend can access his and he hasn't been a user for very long. Disappointed. We also live in the same region. 

Best Answer

@Mickiez, good to see you in the community.

I believe the people that it has rolled out to so far are selected randomly, how long you have been a Fitbit user and where you live has nothing to do with it. I've been a user for some years and also have a premium subscription, I'm also still waiting. 

I'm sure it will be rolled out to everyone soon. 

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Looking to get more sleep? Join the conversation on the Sleep better forum.

Best Answer

I can’t find anywhere that it says which devices support the SP02 readings.

have an Alta HR

considering a purchase ...

but I can’t figure out which devices have the functionality

Best Answer
0 Votes
My friend and I both have the Charge 3 and in the same region. I'm assuming
it's based on more specific variables like HR and frequency of awake times
during sleep.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @LorettaMS and a warm welcome.  The following devices have the hardware to give you your Estimated Oxygen Variability: Ionic, Versa family, Charge 3.  The Inspire HR does not.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

@MattFitbit  Excepting that is the Festival Season Is there anymore news on the escalation of this feature to more users..

@MattFitbit wrote:

Happy Holidays everyone!

Thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding the Estimated Oxygen Variation graph. This graph will provide users with an estimate of the variability of oxygen levels in their bloodstream. The data is derived from a combination of the red and infrared sensors on the back of your device, which are part of the SpO2 sensor.

As you may have gathered, this feature has been rolled out to a small percentage of users and we are hoping to provide more news about Estimated Oxygen Variability soon. So stay tuned!

Of course, if you have additional feedback you would like to provide, feel free to let me know in the comments below.

Colin:Victoria, Australia
Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine shows sometimes but not others. Keeps appearing and reappearing! Am in the UK

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine appears then disappears and reappear again on a random basis! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine also does the disappearing act at times. I have to force quit the app and reopen, then it reappears.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had this feature but now it’s gone! Please help!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Strange thing. I had the estimated oxygen variability graph. And now it’s gone! Not sure what that’s about lol

Best Answer

Hi Matt, I love this new feature (Estimated Oxygen Variation)! I hope it’s one that will continue! Rhonda E. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Gooday Matt.

Now that we are into 2020 and nearly a month since the feature was "found", have we any more news on a higher percentage of rollouts for the feature.

Colin:Victoria, Australia
Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
Best Answer

Hello, do you have an estimation date that it will be released to all of the rest of user?

Thanks

Best Answer

I done,t have on my app 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Looks like this is going out now. Don't see the update yet myself though. https://www.cnet.com/news/fitbit-beats-apple-watch-to-adding-blood-oxygen-monitoring/
Best Answer

I've just logged on to look out for this exact same feature, both my Wife and I are in the UK and both own an Ionic.  She has this feature, I do not. (She gets all the good toys).

Oh well, as long as it's not just me waiting.

Best Answer