Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Estimated Oxygen Variability is live :D

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Just review todays sleep stats, and was surprised by this:

signal-attachment-2019-12-17-061002.png

Moderator edit: title for clarity

Best Answer
261 REPLIES 261

The question was not which models have it.  The question was are the features actually enabled on the devices to send the sensor data to the app?  If not, then when in the US, North America, Europe, Asia, anywhere else in the world?

Best Answer
0 Votes

FWIW, my 2-yr old Ionic still isn't reporting back any Spo2 data while my wife's new Versa 2 already is. I'm counting down the days till "the end of the month" when they said this will be rolled out to all... 

Best Answer

Is there a way to get on the tester list for new features? I have an Ionic as a daily watch and a Charge 2 that is working, but falling apart. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello evillama, can you please share where you heard this will be rolled out to all by the end of the month?

Best Answer
Best Answer
0 Votes

We can hope at least 🙂

While we still wait for challenges and friend's steps to show properly, more than a year out.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My, almost one year old, Ionic is also not reporting Spo2 data. I, too, can't wait until the end of the month when this will have been rolled out. I will not, however, be holding my breath for this to happen. (Pun intended) As I have little faith in Fitbit and their record of customer support.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Ionic was reporting SpO2, just checked it today and have no graphs.  What's up? Is the trial over?

Best Answer
Hi, I don't believe it's a trial. My understanding is that it is a roll out
to all devices that have the Spo2 hardware installed. It is due to be
completed by the end of the month. However I have not seen may reports of
its activation here in the UK.
Best Answer
0 Votes

My fitbit provides me with this information also but my battery life is still about 4 days.

Best Answer
0 Votes

For those of you on this thread that are fortunate to have this feature activated can you please provide instruction on where to check to see if the feature is active?  I have a fairly new Ionic and have premium membership.  I know the app menu varies between premium and non-premium.  I would just like to know where this unicorn of a feature will show up hopefully soon. In the App? On the device?  Both?  Thank you all!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Screenshot_20200122_195025_com.fitbit.FitbitMobile.jpg

Hi, on my wife's app (Android), it appears at the bottom of this screen in your sleep section.

Rich

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey Rich

Sorry man, is that really the output from the blood Oxygen sensor ?

It looks like the standard display for the the sleep sensor, please correct me if I have got this wrong.

Best Answer

No no, that is the STANDARD one. It's not showing on my ionic, but IS showing on my wife's... And it assists in that screen (but not in the screenshot, because I don't have it yet). .. Just showing which screen to look at.

Rich

Best Answer
0 Votes

Got it.

Thanks for the clarification.

I'll just keep waiting for it to arrive, what can go wrong.

Oh sorry this is fir bit we are talking about.

Cheers Rich, your support is much appreciated. 👍

Best Answer

Fitbit, not fir bit 🤦🏼‍:male_sign:

Best Answer
0 Votes

Here is a screen shot from the very first post in this topic.. 

Screenshot_20200123-075934.png

Colin:Victoria, Australia
Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
Best Answer
0 Votes

@MattFitbitMathew it would be nice to have a post from you to allay the pent up demand for this feature. 

We are getting the information from the third party technical sources who intimate that we all should see the feature within a week..

From other posting we understand it's available for both Premium and non-Premium subscribers and is shown in the "Deep and Rem" section of the Sleep record.

Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Colinm39, That screenshot was from a non premium account, was hoping to see how the O2 info is displayed from a premium account as the sleep stats with premium are a bit more detailed.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@shaneinakThanks for that, like you I'm waiting to compare because my Oximeter reading is 98 for my oxygen uptake while I type this.. 

I will probably take the Oximeter reading when I have a bathroom break in the middle of the night.😊

@shaneinak wrote:

Hi Colinm39, That screenshot was from a non premium account, was hoping to see how the O2 info is displayed from a premium account as the sleep stats with premium are a bit more detailed.

Best Answer
0 Votes