Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Estimated ship date for Ionic

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

If I pre-order today, is there an estimated shipment date?

Edit: Ummm, never mind, I just went to the order page and it says the unit will ship in three to four weeks.  🙂

Moderator edit: subject updated for clarity 

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

I can't wait to pick one up. I'll wait for Black Friday and see if I can get it at a discount, but either way it's going to be my Christmas present to myself. The waterproofing was the only complaint I had with the blaze and they've fixed that so, I'm in. 

Best Answer

@datalore wrote:

I can't wait to pick one up. I'll wait for Black Friday and see if I can get it at a discount, but either way it's going to be my Christmas present to myself. The waterproofing was the only complaint I had with the blaze and they've fixed that so, I'm in. 

Yeah, waterproofing was my biggest issue with my Surge; when I go out for a long run on a hot humid day, my "Water Resistant" Surge could fog up so badly if you tilted the tracker, you could see water drips running down the inside of the face.  I'm making an assumption if one can swim with the Ionic, the tracker will be immune to my sweat.  🙂

Best Answer

Just pre ordered mine in the UK. 

Little disappointed that the $299. Straight converted to £299, but I've watched some of the YouTube reviews and I'm pretty excited about this watch. 

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Looking to get more sleep? Join the conversation on the Sleep better forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Can you post the YouTube reviews links ? I can't find any on YouTube 

Best Answer
0 Votes

These are the ones I watched. 

https://youtu.be/Q5CCevP3vb8

https://youtu.be/kPhPmA9OweU

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Looking to get more sleep? Join the conversation on the Sleep better forum.

Best Answer

Thanks !!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I know you said nvm but it says in another post here that it's going to be shipping in September! So stoked!

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yep, in too. Preordered as soon as I saw the DC Rainmaker blog post yesterday.

Best Answer
0 Votes