Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excercise App crashing on Ionic.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Excercise app will not open.  Returns to group view or home/click face.  I have changed nothing.  Have tried shutting down and restarting.  Understand s reset will erase all apps and imported click face etc.  have looked at bulletin boards seen many others w this problem and have not seen a successful resolution 

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @fitDanboy, I hope you're doing well, it's great to see you around the Fitbit Community. Smiley Happy

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for sharing your experience with us. I have moved your post from the iOS app board to the Ionic board as this issue is related to the watch and not the app itself. 

I would like to thank you for letting us know the troubleshooting steps you've tried so far in hopes to resolve this situation. At this moment, as you have already restarted your Versa, I would like to suggest you to perform a factory reset. Indeed, the factory reset will delete the apps you have installed and your personal settings. It will also delete the information currently in the watch, so please sync it one last time before proceeding. 

To factory reset your device:

On your device, open the Settings app > About > Factory Reset or Clear User Data.

Now, you will need to set up the Ionic after the factory reset. Once you do this, check the Exercise app again and if it's still not working correctly, please let us know so we can check this further.

Thanks for your patience and understanding, we'll be waiting to hear from you. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes
Called Customer Support last night; tried all troubleshooting and eventually did factory reset at the direction of the representative.

Unfortunately for me after reset the Ionic would not restart. Very disappointing results and as I have read on message boards of others having this problem going back some time; would expect Fitbit to have resolved this problem thru some type of a seamless update. Everything else was working fine. Now I am w/o my Ionic.

Verizon Wireless
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @fitDanboy I hope you're doing well, thanks for taking the time to reply. Smiley Happy

I appreciate you have come back and let us know you've contacted our Support Team and have followed their instructions. At this moment, if you're still having trouble with the Ionic, please reply to our team, I'm sure they will be able to provide you more options. 

Thanks for your patience, have a great day. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes