Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlock with your iPhone

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

On many occasssion my ionic goes into a lock position the screen states "Unlock with your phone " then 30 seconds later my ionic is operating correctly & shows the time etc.

How do i get rid of this auto lock ?

Des

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity.

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Defa.

You should be able to unlock your device with your phone using the instructions here. You should also be able to disable device lock in the same menu, or set it for Fitbit pay only if you use that. 

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Looking to get more sleep? Join the conversation on the Sleep better forum.

Best Answer

@Defa Hope you're doing well, and enjoying some healthy activities!

I noticed that @N8teGee  has offered you some really good suggestions to resolve your inquiry. If so, I invite you to mark this post as the solution. Marking posts as solutions is a great way of thanking another community member, while also highlighting their solution; so that it may be discovered more easily by other community member's facing the same questions or issues as you. You can read more about Accepted Solutions.

If this didn't resolve your inquiry, I’ll be more than glad to lend you a hand with that!

Please keep me posted!

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes