Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exercise App Crashing After Update

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Ionic updated to the latest OS on Sunday.  On Monday and Friday, my exercise app crashed while in the middle of my jog.  Both times, it crashed after reaching the 1-mile mark.  

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

My Run app crashes after the 2 mile mark and my run doesn't show up under the "recent exercise" column on the dashboard.  It worked perfectly before the update.

Best Answer

Me too! Was working fine before, now since update watch keeps crashing and restarting. On my run today, it crashed before I reached 6 miles. So frustrating!!! Is there a fix or a better update coming soon?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same thing happened to me yesterday, crashed after 1/10 of a mile.  Today it worked fine during a 3 mile run.  Needed to restart the Ionic a few times to solve a syncing problem after yesterday's run.  I hope that was enough to get the run app back to normal.

Best Answer
0 Votes

The chances are very good that you solved both problems with the multiple restarts.  Good luck!

Best Answer

Hello so sorry mine did the same thing since April 25th crashed after an update and now it won't let me even do the update.  my dashboard doesn't even show steps.  very frustrating I've done everything its still will not sync.. hope it gets fixed soon.

Best Answer
0 Votes