Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exercise Stats only show Calories and not HR

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

After the 2.2 update, exercise stats now show calories but I used to show heart beeps.  I can't find a way to change this to view my stats for the last week.  I used Customize Stats on the Iconic and hope it's correct going forward.  Can I recover the old stats?

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Jnhou, nice to see you here @Jnhou, welcome to the Forums! Smiley Happy

Thanks for posting your inquiry here. I'd like to know if you're looking this information on the Fitbit App or on the Fitbit itself. You're right you have the option to customize stats on the Fitbit Ionic. You can check how to track workouts with your Fitbit in our help site too. 

Can you send a picture or screenshot of where you're looking that information?

I'll be around.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @Jnhou, nice to see you here @Jnhou, welcome to the Forums! Smiley Happy

Thanks for posting your inquiry here. I'd like to know if you're looking this information on the Fitbit App or on the Fitbit itself. You're right you have the option to customize stats on the Fitbit Ionic. You can check how to track workouts with your Fitbit in our help site too. 

Can you send a picture or screenshot of where you're looking that information?

I'll be around.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes