Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exercise goal tracking

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How does the exercise goal day count work ?

how to setup the total mins of exercise to count as a daily goal ?

my active mins goal is set to 30 mins ,

The auto exercise recognition is set to 10 mins ,

even if I do only 10 mins of any one of the auto recognised exercise should it add a day to my goal ?

I had 15 active mins and 10 mins walk ( auto recognised ) and the ionic counted it as a achieved goal for the day , which I don't consider as a goal .

any suggestions ?

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

@Anish_cwrote:

I had 15 active mins and 10 mins walk ( auto recognised ) and the ionic counted it as a achieved goal for the day , which I don't consider as a goal .

any suggestions ?

I am not sure what you mean that you "" - when you set the goal that you want to exercise something like 5 days a week, and you do a recorded walk which is counted as an exercise you don't want it to count towards one of the 5 days?  Why?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just to clarify , @USAF-Larry , i meant that a 10 - 15 walk should not be a exercise goal achieved for the day . It should be a part of it to meet the target, is there an option where we can set an exercise goal to a target number of minutes , which can include single or multiple exercise for that day ( walk , swing run etc..) once that target time is achieved then it should state that exercise goal achieved for that day .

Best Answer
0 Votes

No option:

09DCDFE4-2E68-41A8-A813-987C0600251D.png

Everything counts. Agree with you, it’s a hollow goal if you are already active. Appears the feature is targeting people that aren’t moving. 

I would disable auto-track, and only log intentional workouts. 

Aria, Fitbit MobileTrack on iOS. Previous: Flex, Force, Surge, Blaze

Best Answer

I don't think I am still completely clear on the question, but you can change your goal to 45, 60,90 whatever you want it to be. 30 is just a suggestion. every time active minutes are detected you get credit for it. if your goal is longer that 30 it will take you longer to get to goal.. I hope this helps..

Elena | Pennsylvania

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Anish_cwrote:

How does the exercise goal day count work ?

Log a single activity, either auto-track, manually, or using exercise mode. 

As as pointed out above, there is a separate active minutes goal. 

You cannot combine the two goals.

Aria, Fitbit MobileTrack on iOS. Previous: Flex, Force, Surge, Blaze

Best Answer
0 Votes