Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exercise mode won't work

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have the Ion. When I tap the exercise icon to start, it just goes right back to the icon screen. I have restarted it several times. 

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

A warm welcome to the Community @Mpo867. Thanks for letting me know that you have a Fitbit Ionic. I appreciate the restart that you performed. 

It's pretty weird that your exercise app in your Ionic isn't working properly. I would like you to try a factory reset and try the exercise app once again. (Take into consideration that all the data in your watch will be deleted) 

I'll be around if you need further assistance. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problem. Factory reset isn't working to fix it

Best Answer
0 Votes

@niall1986 Welcome back to the Fitbit Community. Thanks for the details mentioned. 

I appreciate the troubleshooting performed prior to posting. In this case, let's try restarting your Ionic and provide me with as many details as possible about the situation, this to provide you with the appropriate procedure. Could you confirm if your exercise app isn't working as expected?

Hope this helps. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

yes it isnt working correctly

i click into it and it flicks straight back out again

i have to restart and then it works

this is happening every day

i have a fitbit sense

Best Answer
0 Votes

Walking, running, and biking detection isn’t perfect on Fit because your device’s sensors may record information differently than others.

You can try to fix problems with how Fit tracks an activity.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Tavares632 Welcome to the Fitbit Community. Thanks for your input. 

@niall1986 Thank you for getting back. 

I appreciate that you clarified you have a Fitbit Sense. Since you're experiencing this everyday, the best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected. 

Hope this helps. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I recently search start to boost health content from it & esquire easier for me to learn to like it, and this content is provided essential knowledge and as health professionals, to showing the collaboration research findings the speedy resolved health issues programs to increase knowledge and understanding about health explore options to feel overwhelming steps regarding the benefit of peoples changes into your life big rewards.

Best Answer
0 Votes