Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exercise setting for Elliptical Cross Trainer

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Have an Cross Trainer for bad weather days. What is the best exercise setting to use when training on a cross trainer?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Thankyou so much but i don't seem to be able to get my Ionic to update the change. It keeps saying Bluetooth and im using wi fi

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

The best setting to use would be the Elliptical exercise shortcut. If you haven't already done so you may have to remove one of the other exercises before you can add Elliptical. You can only have a maximum of 7 shortcuts on the device at any one time. The following link will have instructions on how to do this.

How do I customize the exercises on my Fitbit device?

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Looking to get more sleep? Join the conversation on the Sleep better forum.

Best Answer

Thankyou so much but i don't seem to be able to get my Ionic to update the change. It keeps saying Bluetooth and im using wi fi

Best Answer
0 Votes

You will need to sync your Ionic with your phone or Windows 10 device via Bluetooth for the changes to apply.

WiFi on the Ionic is only used for OS updates and app updates, everything else uses Bluetooth. 

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Looking to get more sleep? Join the conversation on the Sleep better forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Wow had a dongle form a previous fitbit - worked a treat - all up to date. Thank you SO much for your help. SO grateful

Best Answer
0 Votes