Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exercise shortcut

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I decided to try out the fitbit premium and now I can't change my exercise shortcuts nor start an exercise from my phone other than walk/run/hike. Also, even though auto track is supposed to kick on for certain exercises, it doesn't. This only started after I got the premium trial. I tried canceling to see if the features would come back, but because it's a free trial premium won't go away until the rnd if the trial period in 90 days.

Any suggestions? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

The only Exercise shortcuts that will show on the device are the pre-determined ones. If you are doing something other than that add Workout mode as a pre-determined one. The when it syncs you can rename it.

If its not listed you can set up a custom exercise. Its listed at the bottom of the activity tracker on the computer

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi there,
Thank you for your response. 
You know how you can save 7 exercises to the watch, such as hike, elliptical, swim, ect? I had taken the elliptical off because I didn't have access to it before, but now I do. I want to add it back on. Swipe the screen on the watch, click exercise, then choose from there. The exercise shortcut feature is no longer available on my app since I started the premium version. I doubled checked on google to ensure I was going to the correct place, but it's not there. I've switched them out before and that's why elliptical isn't currently there. Also, it won't autotrack. I did 30 mins today and 30 minutes yesterday (over 3 miles according to the machine both times) and it didn't record anything and that's why I want to add it back on my shortcut.
TIA,MJ

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer
0 Votes