Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fault On my watch

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When I go on a walk for about 1 hour my watch goes to reboot it’s like this ever time need a update please 

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

When I go on a walk for about 1 hour my watch goes to reboot it’s like this ever time need a update please 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello and welcome to the forums @Acecombat 

Can you give us a bit more information on this? The more we know, the better to help you with it. First thing to do when there seems to be a problem, is to do a restart of the device. Have you been able to do that? Let us know.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

I go out for a walk and put my watch to monitor my steps all goes well and then in about an hour into my walk then my watch will go into restart with the Fitbit sign on my watch then it takes a few minutes it goes back to normal it does this every time I go out I did speak to one of your online people about this and they said there was a lot of people with the same problem and are waiting for a update fix to sort this problem out 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Acecombat  when you go for a walk,  do you  put the ionic into its walk recording mode with GPS active giving a map of the walk? If so,  how long do you walk before the tracker turns odd?  How full was the battery on the Ionic? GPS is a heavy battery user.

I assume that GPS is on, but their are at least 3 more ways that Fitbit can record your walk, so we might not be sure of what method of walk recording is being used.

Best Answer
Yes the same setting as I have used lots of times before gps walk mode I walk for about 50/55 minutes then it will just switch to the Fitbit icon so it switched off my walking mode then about 2/3 minutes then switch back to the main screen
Best Answer
0 Votes

Does this happen every time,  regardless of the battery level?

Best Answer
Yes battery full gps on went out today for my 5,000 steps that at 1.20 pm today then went off to the Fitbit sign sure in need of a update 😂😡
Best Answer
0 Votes