Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback about Fitbit Ionic

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

NOTE! Below is my old post just for reference!

I just like to know if some one that have had problem with Numbness and tingeling of smart watch

have been able to find any other brand that works for you?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Numbness and tingeling of smart watch.

I have had all Fitbits all the generation up to Blaze without getting problems but with Ionic I got trouble with numb and tingeling of the watch.
After that I have tested, Samsung Watch, Versa and Huawei Watch All of them has, after about 30 minutes, given me problems with numb and tingeling.
If I take off the watches, the problem disappears and I change my arm to the problem moves over to the other arm.

Wondering if anyone can explain this to me and if someone found another brand that does not give them this problem?

And why is Blaze not giving me any probelm?

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @XperiaZ5 nice to see you again on the Forums. 

Thanks for sharing your feedback and comments about Fitbit product. Sorry for the issues you had with your Fitbit Ionic. Hope you get the option you're looking for. I'll be around in case that you need anything else from us.

See you around. 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes