Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback about Fitbit Pay not supporting my bank

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

to whom ever it concerns,

I have been a loyal customer for near 8 yrs, and let me tell you i am dissapointed and tired of not being heard, or worse ignored. I know I am not the only person and feel this is my last option. I started with a charge, had it for a couple yrs and then graduated to the Iconic. I was happy with my device but wanted to use the pay service option and fitbit pay didnt support my bank. Then google bought fitbit and i was like "great I'll be able to use Google pay. Since they recognize my bank". People asked when the merged company would offer google pay to us and you said "good idea, well look into it." and as we all waited you came out with "we will not be supporting this.". That was a smack in the face but ok, thats for an older device maybe when I upgrade, my new device will support Google pay. Nope!!! I have been watching you release new devices and NONE of them will offer Google Pay, well guess what, I am done with this conpany and its products. When my iconic dies I will replace it with a device and company that will listen to its customers and have the functionality that I have waited for but was denied for some arbitary reason.

I Hope you listen better in the future and dont lose more due to your inability to adapt.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Moderator Edit: Content

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @DRGNKnight, welcome to the Community Forums. 

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts and personal experience with your Fitbit device, I understand your situation and how frustrating this matter can be for you. I'd like to let you know that we are always striving to improve the Fitbit experience with our products and services, therefore, the feedback that's shared here in the Community Forums is always appreciated and really helpful for us to evaluate our procedures and make sure that we are delivering what our users want and need.

Let me know if you have any additional questions, I'll be around.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @DRGNKnight, welcome to the Community Forums. 

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts and personal experience with your Fitbit device, I understand your situation and how frustrating this matter can be for you. I'd like to let you know that we are always striving to improve the Fitbit experience with our products and services, therefore, the feedback that's shared here in the Community Forums is always appreciated and really helpful for us to evaluate our procedures and make sure that we are delivering what our users want and need.

Let me know if you have any additional questions, I'll be around.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Forget it. Fitbit will not ever update the banking app. We've been asking them for years to add banks in Canada and it's a no go. They always send thankyous and we'll look into it, but they never do. Customer care is not a Fitbit forte. All of my Fitbits have been warranty replacements. They last about a year and then poof, nothing. Bad screens, faulty apps, won't charge. Fight with the warranty people and end up with a measly 25% off a purchase of a new replacement. Their service is a myth. They have no intention of adding banks. I asked years ago. All I get and still get, like the other day, is an acknowledgment they received my request and passed it to tech. I asked for the bank upgrade about five years ago and they keep sending me this response, even five years later!! 🙂  When my current Charge 4 quits, as it will inevitably do based on all the rest I've owned, it'll be my last one. If all I'm going to get is the time, I can get a cheap Chinese watch that'll do that perfectly for just a few bucks and will likely last forever in comparison to my fitbits. There are smart watches out there that put your whole desktop PC on your wrist, but these guys can't hook you to your bank. Sad and disappointing. Total waste of time and money.

Best Answer
0 Votes