Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback about Ionic - My experience

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have had two replacement fitbits since my original one in March 2018 and the same thing has happened to all of them. They fail to charge after less than a year. Fitbit have offered me 30% off the price of a new one which is an insult, as my current replacement tracker is less than a year old. Terrible product. Not fit for purpose and awful customer service, as they have not recontacted me. Not worth the money.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @AnnieMcNally  the warranty is for the original purchased device, not the replacements of it. You can read more here - click. If it's a one year warranty, the time period is from the date of purchase for the original device, so any replacements would have only the remaining time period covered.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @AnnieMcNally, welcome to the Community Forums! 

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts and personal experience with your Fitbit device, I understand your situation and how frustrating this matter can be for you. I'd like to let you know that we are always striving to improve the Fitbit experience with our products and services. Since you already received assistance from our Customer Support team, I’d suggest you contact them back if you require further assistance or if you have any additional questions about the outcome of your case. Also, for a better understanding of the information they provided to you, please check our warranty policies here

@Odyssey13 Your support is always appreciated.

Let me know if you have any additional questions, I'll be around.

Best Answer