Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback about Ionic

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

After trying to figure out my dilemma with my ionic, (through this forum and YouTube videos and three days of my life) I have got ahold of Fitbit help and after her on phone help I have been notified via email that my ionic is out of date for warranty and they offered me a discount on new product.

when I bought this product I paid more so I wouldn’t have to buy a new one in less then two years.

Needless to say I’m very disappointed and I don't think I can purchase a new one. 

Moderator edit: subject for clarity/word choice

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

@Sourman - I don’t understand why you are disappointed. Your device is out of even your extended warranty. What did you expect to happen? Or am I misunderstanding and you believe your Ionic is still within two years of your purchase and should still be covered by the warranty? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Are they equal to any other products? 

for over $300 I would expect it to last longer my bad

i think they should say on package will break down after warranty date!! 
Then I could have used my money on somebody else’s!

Wow ! Not good. 

Moderator edit: format/word choice

Best Answer

Hi Sourman, I am not sure of your whole Ionic problem history. As for me, all is working great again. Since I re-booted it I don't have any problems. That means the battery lasts for a good 4 days again instead of the one before the re-boot. And the app on my iPhone 6 is also working normally.

I had previously tried to re-boot and had wondered why it just wouldn't work. Then I stumbled upon some advice from a Fitbit Community helper which said that you need to hold the buttons down for about 10 SECONDS, until it starts off the re-boot (the Fitbit icon appears). So if you haven't already tried that, give it a go. If you already knew that, I'm sorry. 

Moderator edit: word choice

Best Answer

Yes I have tried the button holding in so many configurations it’s not even funny, even had Fitbit customer service on the phone for 30min trying it with me.

all I could get was flashing Fitbit logo… she kept asking me if I feel a vibration and there was none…

Next thing she said was someone would email me. The next day I got an email saying past warranty and I was outta luck , here’s a coupon for discount on future purchase from Fitbit.

Moderator edit: format/format

Best Answer