Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First thoughts on Ionic

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Got the Ionic today, after having several Fitbit products and trying out a few Garmin with GPS; I have to say, I love the ionic.  

But I have a few questions.  On the watch faces, will more fields be added/ customization in the future? I am using the "Moment" watch face, gives me a clean look of everything I need, but i would like to see if it would also show the current temperature from the weather app.  Kind of like what the Apple Watch does.

Also was wondering if there are any plans for a calendar app.  I tried the Garmin Vivoactive 3, and there was an app that would show your calendar events from your phone, 1-3 days worth or so.

In the notifications for the email, it only has the Gmail app.  I don't use gmail, i use the Samsung Email app that came with the phone; any plans to add that one as well?

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Thanks for your info.  Initially on the notifications for email, only gmail is there.  But then I clicked on "all" notifications and it brought up all the apps on the phone and their notifications, so it worked.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Can you not change the default e-mail app within the Fitbit app on your phone?

I've changed mine to the Outlook for Android App that I use for work e-mail. Works fine.

Even if the Samsung Mail app isn't available under 'Emails' it should still be available under 'App Notifications' which allows you to toggle all the apps on your phone for Notifications.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your info.  Initially on the notifications for email, only gmail is there.  But then I clicked on "all" notifications and it brought up all the apps on the phone and their notifications, so it worked.

Best Answer
0 Votes