Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The New Ionic

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So...I'm in the UK and my much anticipated Ionic arrived yesterday. It looks great, it's lovely and slim compared to my Surge and very nice to wear, all of these elements I love! However, it would appear that I have spent an extra £200 for changeable straps and the ability to keep my Fitbit on in the pool/shower. I don't have a Mac or a Windows PC so I can't download music and therefore can't use my whizzy new Flyer headphones, I don't live in the US or Australia so I can't pay for anything and the AccuWeather app doesn't seem to know that I'm European so I use Celsius not Fahrenheit (I can't find anywhere to update this). So far, my skirt remains un-blown up. Can anyone offer any advice on the likelihood of apps being developed by third parties to better aid the people of Europe in their quest to get full use of the Ionic?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Early days. Hopefully will evolve over time. I'm liking mine so far, especially that you can have notifications from any of your phone apps (ebay and paypal gave me some good news on my wrist earlier)

As for the weather app, at the moment i am led to believe that to get celcius you have to set your account units to km not miles. There is a forum thing on it somewhere on here. Not great but hopefully this will update soon too.

I won't use for payments if it comes to the uk due to the git factor!

I would hope they get into bed with deezer and spotify at some point cos i can't be bothered with pc playlist creating etc. And uploading. A bit '00s that.

For me i like having a watch that tracks fitness rather than my charge2 that was a fitness tracker that told the time.

Best Answer
0 Votes