Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FitBit App to Strava Connectivity

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I cannot find a working solution anywhere for this problem. Syncing has failed between FitBit app &

Strava.  When i try to authorise at the first screen i am taken to the second screen.  When I click Authorise here I am taken back o the first screen and get stuck in a never ending loop. Both web dashboards say they have Fitbit/Strava connected.  Any ideas please?

IMG_9661.PNG IMG_9662.PNG

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

I could be mistaken, but I believe the screens you are showing are for the strava app on your Ionic.  I'm not sure how to solve that, but the real sync happens server-side when fitbit transmits the data to Strava after you've uploaded your fitbit workout.  The Strava app on your Ionic only downloads data from Strava after you've completed all your syncing.

You can establish that connection by navigating to strava.fitbit.com on your phone or computer web browser and connecting your accounts that way.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi cwinnyk, thanks for the reply.

The screenshots are from the Fitbit app on my iPhone.  If you navigate to  Apps - My Apps, click on Strava - Settings you get the first screenshot stating it isn't authorised.

The FitBit dashboard online shows the FitBit Strava connection ok (Profile - Account Settings - My Apps).

Not sure where to go now!

Best Answer
0 Votes