Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FitBit Ionic Volume too loud. How can I adjust the volume so it isn't blaring?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've been a FitBit users for over 4 years now (owned several different models) and I've become quite frustrated with my Ionic. 

The process to get music onto my ionic and to pair my Apple AirPods has been extremely frustrating. 

Now that I have everything ready to go, I'm not able to adjust the volume and the music is blaring. Don't get me wrong, I love listening to loud music when I work out. This takes loud music to a whole new level. I can't have my AirPods in because it hurts my ears. The volume control on the Ionic do not work.

How can I adjust the volume since it doesn't seem to be working from the Ionic directly? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

I don't have an answer but I am not sure you can adjust the volume unless you are using earbuds that have a volume control - like the fitbit brand.

I would like to be told I was wrong.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It must be a glitch with the air pods. It's not the first time i've heard of problems with air pods. A couple of months ago, the air pods had a problem with the volume beeing too LOW with Android and other platforms. You should ask Apple too, maybe the problem is on their end.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Stop trying to defend Fitbit. This is obviously a major flaw on fitbit. The airpods work fine and their functions do as well when controlling music and what not. 

Best Answer
0 Votes