Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit App - Dark Theme

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

It's all about dark themes these days and Fitbit is a couple of steps behind all other developers...

Please, make a dark theme for all the Fitbit App users (all operating systems).

You will make lot of customers happy with this feature.

Take it under consideration.

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

@SunsetRunner   There is a Feature Suggestion asking for this.  You can still vote for it.  Its status is Not Currently Planned, so it is closed for comments.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've just joined Fitbit and have noticed that several people have requested the dark mode and without success. Looks like I'll be joining Garmin because it's obvious that Fitbit doesn't "listen" to the community.

Best Answer

You are absolutely right, Fitbit doesn't listen to the community at all.

Every single word we write here is totally useless. I am getting disappointed for many years now.

You've made the right decision choosing Garmin.

Thumb up!

Best Answer

Isn't that a shame? I have seen many requests and yours was the most recent one I found. The reply from support is always the same, copy and paste answer. Even the Oura ring has a dark mode. But most importantly for Fitbit to know, is that competition is making products at a lower price and typically listening to the community.

I'll pay more for Garmin but at least I know it's of good quality and has a dark mode. Which is something I prefer because my vision is not great and dark mode makes everything easier to read.

Best Answer

Full support, mate.

Fitbit simply doesn't seem to care. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

We want Dark Theme, Fitbit!!!

Why is that so complicated???

Best Answer

I'd be happy to have Dark Mode.  I'm really tired of hang to switch on Inverse Colors on my Samsung S10e to simulate dark mode or be blinded by the White.

Best Answer
0 Votes