Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Iconic Small Strap keep detaching

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

HI,

I recently purchased Fitibit iconic, though device is awesome but I'm unable to attach smaller strap, though i connected correctly, it continuously detach my band device with strap. Couple of time, it has fallen on ground. Is there any video or information to attach smaller strap to my band and fit it hard. Because strap is loosely attached, band has fallen down, i see some scratches on my band. will there be any replacement, since it is of 1 year of warranty

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Is it a fit-bit band or a third party band? That could make a difference

But here is a video to attach

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPIlyIxtu30

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks Wendy.I'm using fitbit's default band. Looks like some issue with my straps provided. I tried pressed strap into band hardly, i havent heared any tick sound. 

Is there customer care number for fitbit?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m having the same issue with the smaller band and fear that the bigger band is going to fall off too. 

Like you I followed the instructions and also watched the video. Personally I feel the tiny metal grips on the band are of inferior metals and have thus worn away in just trying to attach and KEEP attached to the watch. 

The watch is only 2 months old and the strap issue was with in the day I purchased it! I couldn’t return it as I bought it from the duty free at the airport and I had already boarded......

What is my next move? I’m wearing the watch with the bigger strap, but it’s loose and it is showing signs of detachment. 

Do Fit Bit read this forum? Please help. Thank you. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same thing happened to me with this brand new Ionic. 😞 

Best Answer
0 Votes