Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Ionic Stopped Working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit Ionic was fine one day, the battery was still lasting me 4-6 days, and then the next moment it just stopped working. I tried cleaning the charging connection with a toothpick and a little alcohol, but it won't even take a charge. This is my second Fitbit to do this. I had a Blaze before this that did the exact same thing. Now I am seeing a pattern and I would like answers as to why my 300 dollar devices do not last me more than a year.

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

@azcatsfan101 Welcome to the Community. Thanks for the details mentioned and the troubleshooting tried. 

Sorry to hear that you're experiencing this with your Ionic. I've shared your post with our Support team and they've mentioned you already have a case with them, please continue the communication through email, they will continue assisting you. 

I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SilviaFitbit how does one resolve the blinking logo on the ionic?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same case here, this my second Ionic died the same way - the last one worked just 4 months. It stopped working when it had 80% battery. It showed 0% just once - and now just a black screen. None of the advices from this board could help to solve the problem. I loved my Ionic, but it's getting disappointing...

Best Answer
0 Votes

@cGonFtbt It's nice to see you around. Thanks for the troubleshooting tried. I'm glad to hear that it started working after some time. 

@MariyaL It's nice to see you on the Community. I appreciate the troubleshooting tried and the details mentioned. Sorry to hear that you're experiencing this. I've shared your post with our Support team and they've mentioned you already have a case with them, please continue the communication through email. 

I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes