Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Ionic behaving randomly

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Ionic switched itself off all day yesterday even though it was fully charged. On my return home I attached the charger and it switched on. I noted that my steps had been counted from the whole day. It continued to switch on and off all evening. Today I synced it but it still shows yesterday's step count and is continuing to count steps even though I am not wearing it. It continues to restart on its own as well. I have followed all the instructions on the forum but to no avail. I have e mailed support but wondered if anyone else had the same issues. It's only 4 months old!

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

The next thing to try would be a Factory Reset by swiping left to Settings and then About and then Factory Reset.  The tracker will be returned to the way it was when you unboxed it and you will be given instructions to start all over again.

Sync your tracker before doing the Reset so you don't lose the day's stats.

Best Answer

I did try this unfortunately it didn'the work. It still shows old step count and is still counting my steps. I'might up to 100,000 now. It also is not holding charge now. As soon as I unplugged it it switched off. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Contact Customer Support.

Best Answer