Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Ionic is not responding

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Well since my one and only comment posted to another thread was indicated as some forum violation for multiposts (again not sure how since I hadn't posted there before)....so I decided to start my own thread for those of us who are in the same boat where none of the offered solutions work.

Fitbit-look at all the posts from people with the same exact issue around the same time at different usage times and levels.  You can't say that something like this would be considered "normal wear and tear" that would be considered outside of a warranty issue regardless of when it was purchased.

My Fitbit went dead two days ago sometime in the night with a 60% charge.  Tried all solutions indicated on several other posts with no success.

I am sure I am not the only one who receives incentives such as lowered health insurance premiums as well as other monetary gift cards when hitting certain metrics.  Being without a tracking device that is approved by the health carrier directly costs me money each day I do not hit those metrics and will cause me to pay more for my health insurance.   Since going to the Ionic I have had a few times I had to pay more because of some issue (my last one just spontaneously stopped syncing for a few weeks then magically started again. My husband's Ionic also has a lot of syncing and charging issues that usually resolves, but it is the time and energy it takes to have to troubleshoot it frequently.

I'm frustrated and over it and I've only been on the Ionic for just over a year.  I moved to it because of the integrated GPS which frankly hasn't connected to that for more than about 30min total since I've owned it (and yes I've tried all the solutions from those forums to fix that also with no success).....so so so disappointed.

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Same has happend to my Ionc. It went dead on the 18th of June and none of the steps in the various forum posts have helped.

Best Answer

@Destinyst1308 Thanks for sharing the issues with your Fitbit Ionic again. I really apologize for the confusion.

Nice to see that you're digging into the Forums @LarsAdrian, welcome. Sorry for the delay.

Thanks for reporting the issues with your Fitbit Ionic devices and for the steps that you've followed. I'd recommend wait until our team checks your case. Please keep communication open, they will be glad to keep assisting you in case that you need anything else.

I'll around in case that you need anything else! 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Perhaps you can get your insurance company to put some pressure on the company to make it right!

Best Answer
0 Votes