Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Ionic screen glitch

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit ionic is having some issues with charging and the screen is very pixelated. I have tried a reset but nothing has worked. It only turns on when plugged in and the screen shows white and pink when it’s on. You can still scroll through the Fitbit but it’s very difficult to make out.

image.jpg

image.jpg

 Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Korbenk07. Thank you for sharing your Ionic screen query.

As @Odyssey13, mentioned, currently there is a Voluntary Safety Recall of Fitbit Ionic Smartwatches and won't be more updatesFor more information, please visit our web page at help.fitbit.com/ionic.

I wanted to let you know that I'm going to close this thread to keep the community organized and prevent any confusion. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @Korbenk07  the Ionic is being voluntarily recalled - click to learn more

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

So does that mean the watch is unfixable and I can get a refund for a different watch?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Korbenk07  you read the article? You have to submit a claim with Fitbit and they will issue a refund.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Korbenk07. Thank you for sharing your Ionic screen query.

As @Odyssey13, mentioned, currently there is a Voluntary Safety Recall of Fitbit Ionic Smartwatches and won't be more updatesFor more information, please visit our web page at help.fitbit.com/ionic.

I wanted to let you know that I'm going to close this thread to keep the community organized and prevent any confusion. 

Best Answer