Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Ionic side button fell off

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Has anyone had one of the side buttons on their Fitbit Ionic fall off for no apparent reason? After taking a long flight from Pennsylvania to Arizona, I realized that the button on the lower right side of my Ionic was missing. I'm not sure how this could have happened because I didn't hit nor strike my wrist against anything. The Ionic was covered the whole time by the long sleeve shirt and jacket I was wearing. There's no reason the button should have fallen off. If you look at the side where the button fell off, there's not a single scratch or marking. As you can imagine, I'm very upset because I've barely used my Ionic and have kept it in excellent condition. From the research I've conducted online, this appears to be a manufacturing defect. Can anyone help me?  

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @dtarroyo,

Definitely contact Fitbit Support, so they can assist with this.

Work out...eat... sleep...repeat!
Dave | California

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same thing happened mine at the swimming pool last week, contacted Fitbit and a replacement is on its way

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Ionic side button just fell off for no reason. There was no physical impact, just found that the button on the seat and I was wondering what was it. Realised that it is the button on my watch. Is anyone know how to fix it without sending off to the repair centre? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Had the exact same situation with mine! The bottom right button just wasn't there when I looked down.

Everything was fine while at work; I went to put on workout clothes, and the dag-gone thing was gone. 

Best Answer
0 Votes