Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Complete Update

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi

I am trying to update my Ionic to the new firmware.  Whether I do it "by Bluetooth" or "by WiFi"... whether I try on my iPhone, my Pixelbook, or my Windows 10 laptop... I've tried removing it and re-pairing it across all three devices. I tied rebooting. It always fails.  This has happened probably 20 times now in the last two days.  It gets to ~ 7%, goes back to 0%, gets to 7 again, and then fails. Every. **ahem**. Time. Is there any fix for this, or is the watch bricked???

FB.PNG

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Same here, frustrated beyond believe... - Original Fitbit purchased less than one year ago, device completely failed. Called support and was told new ionic will be sent. Waited two weeks for the replacement and now the replacement ionic is not working (wont load firmware), Fitbit support cannot resolve, Told to send back the first replacement and wait for a second replacement ionic. 10 days for the first replacement, 10 days for the return, 10 days for a second replacement... I am looking at a month of wait time for a working replacement ionic that was under warranty. Losing one customer at a time!

Best Answer
0 Votes