Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Ionic turns off

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My fitbit Ionic started to turn off a lot of times everyday. I tried to charge it for more than 2 hours, returned to factory settings, cleaned the charging ports, everything recommended in the troubleshooting... I have to start it back with the two buttons to reset it. When it turns on, the time written is the one where the fitbit turned off. What else can I do?

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

I have exactly the same problem. Anyone got a suggestion? This is quiet a common issue , please suggest me if you find any solution for it My Pasco Connect

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @JackSim @Jackson667.

@JackSim I am sorry to hear your Ionic turns offThanks for trying to resolve this, I appreciate the additional details and I am here to help. Since the steps you tried didn't work, I've gone ahead and escalated your case to our Support team, for them to take a deeper look at this. Please keep an eye on your inbox.

@Jackson667 I am sorry to hear you're having the same issue. I recommend trying the following:

1. Restart the device: How do I restart my Fitbit device?
  2. Change a clock face: How do I change the clock face on my Fitbit device?

Let me know how it goes. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same problem.  4 times in two weeks during runs the Ionic shut off.  Very very frustrating.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @CF506.

Thank you for joining the thread and sharing that you're experiencing the same issue with your watch. I understand how you are feeling and recommend following the steps to restart your watch: How do I restart my Fitbit device?

Keep me posted on the outcome. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes