Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Ionic won't sync

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Like many others my watch won’t sync and calories burned are way over what they should be. Is there a time scale to when these issues will be fixed or is just going to be more silence from Fitbit? Spent a lot of money on this watch and would like to know that Fitbit have recognised the problems are there and they are working to fix them rather than the silence. 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hey there @Stubhoy67, thanks for stopping by! Thank you for the thorough feedback for the Fitbit devices. This has not gone unnoticed and be sure that I will pass this along.

We don't want to create frustration in our customers. Fitbit has been designed to provide motivation and help you to reach your daily goals to success. Please know that we provide feedback to our team based on community posts and we are always working on improving our devices and overall environment based on that feedback.

Syncing difficulty is usually caused by a missing requirement. Verify each requirement before moving on to the troubleshooting steps.

If your device still won't sync, try these steps:

1. Force quit the Fitbit app. For instructions see the Apple help article.
  2. Go to Settings > Bluetooth and turn Bluetooth off and back on.
  3. Open the Fitbit app.
  4. If your Fitbit device didn't sync, restart your iPhone. For instructions see the Apple help article.
  5. Open the Fitbit app.
  6. If your Fitbit device didn't sync, restart it.
  7. If your Fitbit device still doesn’t sync, remove all other Fitbit devices from your account and from the list of connected Bluetooth devices on your iPhone and try to sync.

Give this a go and let me know how it goes! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I accepted this solution by mistake, please take it off if you can. I have done every step you mentioned 4/5 times and am sick to the back teeth of it. It’s not only me that is having issues going with the posts on here. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Why did you change my post header? 

Best Answer
0 Votes