Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Watchband

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I'm on my second ionic. First one failed internally and was replaced under warranty. My second Ionic has had a few update glitches but I worked though those. I am an outdoors enthusiast and the current Ionic is just not robust or rugged enough to stand up to outdoor aggressive activities.

The face of the pebble is beautiful but too exposed with current FITBIT accessories. My watch face was cracked after 3 months use. A month after cracking the face I managed to bash the corner of the pebble creating a big groove/scar on the silver face of the pebble. Just this last weekend I managed to loose the entire watch while out riding. I'd like to see a more ruggedized version of the ionic. Better protection for the Pebble and a more secure watchband.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@EZ300 It's great to see you in the Fitbit forums! Thanks for taking the time to report the situation you experienced with Ionic. Thanks for sharing your feedback. It's unfortunate it got damaged and lost.

I went ahead and contacted customer support in your behalf for you to get further assistance on this. Please keep an eye on your email inbox for next steps.

Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes