Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit app shows wrong step count. Can I edit that?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi fitbit moderators and other users, 

after new update few days ago my fitbit app don't shows anymore real time HR and started problems with sync. Maybe there will be update and will work real time HR monitor. But what is the problem with steps count?

I was charging my ionic late evening and found a lot steps, but in reality I was watching movie and lying in bed. I attached screen shots. 

Fitbit dashboard shows 19040 steps, bet when i check detailed info in app it shows real step count 5140. Next day dashboard shows 5198 steps, but detailed info shows 3409 steps. 

I restarted my phone, restarted ionic, removed app from phone, removed bluetooth pairing, removed ionic from fitbit account, later paired again and added to account, again restarted. Everything like before, but no real time HR and mystic step counting. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

I AM HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM REBOOTED PHONE,  TOOK APP OUT AND PUT BACK IN PHONE AND NOTHING HAPPENED.....FITBIT PLEASE ADVISE

Best Answer

By the way, my mobile device: huawei honor 8. I can not find it on device list, but it was working earlier like a charm with no problems. 

It would be awesome to get advise!

Best Answer
0 Votes