Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to change the default quick replies

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have tried several times and have checked that I have the latest software on both my android phone and the ionic. each time I change the quick reply and click the back button when I go back in to the quick replies they are back to the original ones? any ideas?

Best Answer
11 REPLIES 11

Well I just went to my app to check how I did it few weeks back and they have reverted to the default! It must be a Fitbit thing, because the ones I had entered had been working fine and now they are gone! When I try to change the dafaults again - just like you say - they revert!

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Yep, I just noticed this yesterday. All my custom responses are gone. Which is a shame because the default responses are all but unusable for business use. Not going to respond with "Sounds good!" when someone says they're running late for a meeting. I hope this gets fixed soon.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I came here searching for why mine didn't work, saw these messages. While reading my wife managed to change hers on her Pixel 2. Which worked. She had a look at mine and when she went into quick replies, what I had typed in that originally hadn't saved, was in there as a quick reply. I tried another and can't get that to save this time. We tried hitting the enter button after the text, which puts an extra line in. The whole thing seems very temperamental!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I would add that this is also impacting the Versa.

Best Answer

I don’t even have an option for quick replies, where do you see that?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Jartmanjr wrote:

I don’t even have an option for quick replies, where do you see that?

It's only an option in the Android app.

Best Answer

Ah that explains a lot! Thank you for the reply @SunsetRunner

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same problem here. Emoji can be changed, but default Text cannot.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problem. I hope fitbit fixes this bug soon.

Best Answer
0 Votes

This appears to have been fixed with the last app update.

Best Answer

Mine is working again.

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer