Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit customer service downward spiral

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My iconic watch worked for just two days a few weeks ago. I had to mail it to the Nerherlands and cover the cost of it myself. They refused to supply me a prepaid lable which is the norm for most other reputable companies like Apple for instance. I also had to send a video to prove it was not working.  Anyway, 7 weeks after sending it back and waiting I contacted them to ask where my replacement was. I was shocked that they said they dont have it and that I wont be getting my replacement! So I lost out financually on a brand new watch that only worked for 2 days, the time wasted with their silly videos and return postage cost! Im new to Fitbit but certainly wont be returning.  Worst customer service experience ever. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

I'm sorry to hear of the poor experience you've had. This certainly isn't anything like the experience I had when I had to send two Ionic's back, I was provided with DHL shipping labels on both occasions.

I would definitely pursue this matter if I was you, try escalating it to a supervisor or manager if you can. Hopefully one of the moderators can look into this for you. I presume you sent the item by some sort of recorded post? So you should be able to provide them with the postage record. Also if the item has Infact gone missing, hopefully you should be able to claim with the carrier. 

I sympathise with your troubles and hope you manage to get this resloved quickly. 

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Looking to get more sleep? Join the conversation on the Sleep better forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes