Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit has stopped syncing with Strava

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi

Ionic has stopped syncing with Strava all of a sudden! have been in touch with Strava and they are saying it is a fitbit issue! Anyone else having this problem? Any help gratefully received!

Thank you

Best Answer
13 REPLIES 13

I’m having the exact same problem.   Last sync was 5:14am on the 04/09/18. 

Best Answer

last 2 activities ive had to manually add to strava

Best Answer

Yep, same problem here.

Best Answer

Same issue here last update to strava 26/08/2018

Best Answer

I’ve also had this issue all week, hope it’s not like last time. 

Best Answer

I have the same issue, I had to download the TCX file from Fitbit and upload it to Strava.  I have tried updating both services, restarting all services, and re-authorizing.  None of these options seem to work.

Best Answer

I have tried everything.   Uninstalled , unlinked accounts and still the same.   This happen a while ago as well.

on my second ionic now starting to wish I had kept my garmin va hr as didn’t have any problems with that. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's a constant issue. It get fixed then it happens again and again. I'm tired of this.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just got ones for my birthday last week, thought i was going crazy as nothing was syncing but at least i'm not the only one. Do they usually fix this quickly??? Smiley Frustrated

Best Answer
0 Votes

The problem is fixed now.     Mine is working.     It will only sync an activity with gps data.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yep...mine too now Smiley Very Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine synced but completely corrupted the map data! Never done it before, map shows fine on Strava but since the sync there's nothing on the web page for Fitbit and a spinning icon on the Android app.

All the others are showing just todays, which was fine until the sync.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello everyone! Thanks for reporting the situation you were experiencing with Strava and Fitbit. Thanks for your efforts in trying different workaround to sort this out. I'm glad to read that this has been fixed for some of you already. 

Please refer to this official thread about this situation. It seems this has been fixed on Sept. 7th and should be syncing back to normal now. However, old activities may not sync to Strava. 

If you happen to keep experiencing the same, please go to that thread and report there. That way we can keep all reports together.

Thanks for your patience on this. See you around! 

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes