Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit ionic not starting up. Seems stuck?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am trying get my brand new Ionic to works. Booting the device up, it just seems stuck with the fitbit logo, that blinks (turn off screen) every five seconds or so. I see the fitbit logo. It's powered on. But it doesn't move on from that it seems. 

Help please? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

I've tried factory resetting the watch, but cant seem to get it to respond. I cannot believe that a brand new product isnt working out the gate. 

Initially there was a welcoming screen, But I couldnt get the watch to connect with the app, so I tried the reset combination og "left button + lower right"

Now the watch is stuck on going in and out of showing the fitbit logo. WTF. Fitbit....this reminds me of the time I had to set up my Aria....the madness....

Help

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am now 6 hours in , and trying to make it work. Have managed to get the tracker found and even sync in the app. However, no matter what I do, the update to OS 2.2 wont download and install. What a brand killing experience....

Best Answer
0 Votes

Tried installing from both IOS and Android. Any advice?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Well after spending a good 10 hours total on this piece of junk. The watch is now setup, but of course not synching with the app. I keep getting a "tracker not found " message. I've done numerous factory resets, uninstallling the app, tried from 3 different devices. What a joke this is. Garmin, take my money. 

Best Answer
0 Votes