Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit loses time every night

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit loses approximately 10 minutes every night. I have tried the following steps to resolve the issue.

confirmed the app on iOS is the latest.

confirmed Fitbit is latest firmware.

shutdown and restarted Fitbit.

factory reset Fitbit.

still not resolved.

only 6 months old.

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @Jones721 thanks for bringing this to my attention. I'd like to begin giving you a warm welcome to our Community!

First, I appreciate your time and efforts troubleshooting this matter prior posting. The time on your Fitbit device may be wrong after you travel to a different time zone or when clocks change for Daylight Savings, that said, seem odd that your device is displaying incorrect time every day for 10 minutes. I recommend you to follow the steps from our help article: How do I change the time on my Fitbit device? and let me know how it goes. Also. I recommend you to use a clockface developed by Fitbit. 

I'll be here if you need anything else. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

The time zone is set correctly and I use the default clock face. I did another factory reset yesterday and it lost 30 minutes through the day today. It is now 50/50 whether it will sync at all.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Jones721 thanks for your reply and update.

Thank you for troubleshooting this matter with me. I'd like to let you know that I've notified our Support team regarding this situation to receive further assistance directly with them. Therefore, I recommend you to keep an eye to your email, they'll be in touch with you soon.

In the meantime, please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I took it back to the shop I bought it from in January and they replaced it.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome back @Jones721 thanks for your update.

Thank you for letting me know that you exchanged your Ionic device with the retailer where you bought it. Please don't hesitate to contact me back if you need assistance with anything else or if you have any additional questions that remains unanswered. I'll be here ready to assist you. Hope that you enjoy your Fitbit Ionic the same way as I do with mine.

Have a nice week, it was a pleasure to assist you! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes