Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit pay and connection issue

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So I got the device brand new yesterday and I can't set up the Fitbit pay wallet I put my card details in correctly and it still won't work my card shows up and everything when it's waiting to be confirmed but then always get an error message so my bank is supported and this is an issue with Fitbit, I've tried to put it in more than 20x and still doesn't work please fix this I didn't pay £200 for nothing? This is embarrassing to say the least, also the connection doesn't work and synchronisation is a pain in the a** out of all the Fitbits I've had 2 charges 2s 1 blaze and 1 surge I've never had connection problems so it's not my phone either what the hell is going on here surely this should of been fixed by now the watch has been out for a good enough time to be fully fixed this is a joke...

Best Answer
0 Votes
13 REPLIES 13

Does your bank support Fitbit Pay?

https://www.fitbit.com/in/fitbit-pay/banks

?
Best Answer
0 Votes

I had a look and no lol I actually laughed at how it only had 2 banks in the UK this is a joke... I use Santander but they support it for Spain? Right... Also the connectivity do you have any clue why it's not connecting properly and syncing too 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@manhunt9 what phone are you using?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Samsung S7 still a flag ship of a phone to this day 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Your flagship phone has a bluetooth bug that samsung neglects to patch. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Really that's odd because I've never had any Bluetooth issues. I wonder where you got this info from or if you even have had a S7

Best Answer
0 Votes

Connects via Bluetooth. Connection issues = Bluetooth issues. 

http://recomhub.com/blog/how-to-fix-galaxy-s7-bluetooth-problems/

Best Answer
0 Votes

Bro I'm fully connected to blue tooth and there's never been a problem 😂 stop reading fairy tales and don't believe everything you see on the internet 

Best Answer
0 Votes

so the connection does work and synchronisation isn't a pain in the a**

Best Answer
0 Votes

Maybe if you read the previous messages you wouldn't of asked me such a stupid question but then again it's coming from a guy asking the Fitbit community on how to clean a Fitbit strap 🙈🙈 

I've had 2 charges 2s, 1 blaze and 1 surge all connected fine, I've got Bluetooth earphones that connect in a matter of seconds, Bluetooth speakers, TVs anything you can name my S7 will connect to it I've even had Garmin watches connect and perform better than Fitbits... So now let me answer your question the ionic has an issue with synchronization I'm sure if you got off your high horse and looked through the forums you would see people complain about it aswell who have other phones so now please if your going to reply don't reply with stupid comments, take a deep breath and actually think about what your going to comment.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Connection issues = Bluetooth issues. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

🙈 God give me strength

Best Answer
0 Votes

In all seriousness the ionic and S7-S9 don't like to talk to each other, and until either samsung or fitbit address the situation the bug will exist. Outside of removing and re-adding the devices after each issue only a future patch will fix things.

Best Answer
0 Votes