Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit recall query

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So I have completed the information necessary to return my Fitbit, received the email to say I have completed stage 1 with a reference number, clicked on the link waited 90 mins etc etc etc,  contacted customer support, United Kingdom number constantly busy even after 55 attempts to get through.  Contacted Fitbit via web chat, told to wait for an email. No email arrived, does anyone at Fitbit actually know about the recall and how long does it take. In the mean time bought. Versa 4 and sorry to say actually very disappointed with it.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity. 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Thanks for getting back to us @Rob124. I'm sorry to hear bout your Fitbit Ionic recall experience. 

Please contact our team for more information about Ionic refund, visit our web page at help.fitbit.com/ionic.

Thank you for the heads up and assistance @Odyssey13.

I wanted to let you know that I'm going to close this thread to keep the community organized and prevent any confusion.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

There is a special contact number for the Ionic recall - check out this article

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

Thanks but unless I’m really missing something, been through all that followed all the links and going round in circles🤪🤪

Best Answer

Thanks for getting back to us @Rob124. I'm sorry to hear bout your Fitbit Ionic recall experience. 

Please contact our team for more information about Ionic refund, visit our web page at help.fitbit.com/ionic.

Thank you for the heads up and assistance @Odyssey13.

I wanted to let you know that I'm going to close this thread to keep the community organized and prevent any confusion.

Best Answer