Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit wallet app has disappeared

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, 

I’ve decided to keep my Ionic despite the recall as it was working fine. Only now the wallet app seems to have disappeared from both my iPhone and iPad fitbit app. 

my Ionic did still show cards in the wallet but since trying to delete the app from both devices to reinstall it the cards have now disappeared from the watch. Deleting the app, restarting all devices and reinstalling has not solved it - still no wallet app?

Location is set to Australia on all devices.

can anyone help?

Thanks

David

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

I can’t help you with your wallet problem.  I can only urge you to file for your refund.  I suspect Fitbit will decommission the Ionic in a few months.  Fitbit did the same thing years ago when it recalled the Force.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Have you tried this? If not then follow this once. First of all Please go to your phone Settings > General > Language & Region > Region and then go to the Fitbit app > Account > Advanced Settings > Location and make sure both countries match. I hope this can be helpful, if there's anything else please feel free to reply. My Health Online Sutter

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi,
Thanks for the suggestion but yes, I have checked that both location settings are the same but to no avail. I even tried setting both locations to the UK , still failed to load the wallet and still didn’t when I reverted both locations back to Australia.

I think I’ll have to consider changing the Ionic back to factory settings but I’m nervous about doing this as some people appear to have bricked their device when attempting this.

Regards
David
Best Answer
0 Votes

Just use an older Fitbit app.

Best Answer
0 Votes
How do you go about getting hold of an older app on an iPhone? They automatically update to the latest version?

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Sorry, I didn't think about iphones. Honestly thought iphone users would only use apple watch. I did a search and apparently you can install older versions on iphones without jailbreaking. As I am unable to try it out myself, I don't know if it works.

Looks complicated, hopefully that means it'll work:

https://github.com/qnblackcat/How-to-Downgrade-apps-on-AppStore-with-iTunes-and-Charles-Proxy/

Good luck!

(btw, I'm using version 3.52, Dec '21)

Best Answer